Wednesday 14 September 2011

Blue prints and planning!

As im sure you all know, coming up with a bullet proof plan for any building project is important! (Especially with degus, needs to be degu proof!) Planning out carefully what you are going to do is very important, below you will be able to see the detail I have gone into with my plan.

(note: the pictures below do not represent all my planning. I have worked ou
t costing, exact materials and tools needed etc. I will be sharing these at a later date.)

Ok, so here are some of the plans / blue prints I have been working on. Exact
measurements are very important! These pics show some of my thought scribbling, working out the measurements and the overall idea for the cage design. I am hoping to start buying the materials later today, I am very excited!

Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment