Wednesday 28 September 2011

Roof Tiles

Hey everyone,

Quick update, I just wanted to share these with you while they are fresh in my mind. You can get them from building industrial estates, offer to buy the spares off people who have just had extensions to thier homes or Ebay. Obviously they will need a tidy up depending on thier condition. Stay tuned to the blog, I myself have some of these roof tiles and will post them here when I get my cam fixed.


They make excellent tunnels and hiding holes for Degus, I love the lip at the front of the tile. Reminds me of a little hobbit home or something. They are great for burying under bedding for the degu to find aswell!  They still look very natural above bedding too, I cant wait to share my pics of the ones in my cage.

No comments:

Post a Comment