Thursday 15 September 2011

Panels for new cage have been cut!

Hey everyone,

The panels for the new degu cage have been cut! As you can see from my plans in the previous post, I worked out which panels would fit onto which sheets of MDF. Building has now started, more to come on my progress this Monday or Tuesday.

Below is a video of one of the sides being cut from a sheet of MDF. (A big thanks to luke in the video, very helpful member of staff and very patient with my large order!)

*EDIT UPDATE*
 I would recommend to anyone that has access to this service to make use of it, even if it costs extra! It saves so much time and is a far more accurate way of cutting large peices of wood. Accuracy is so important on projects so large, a few millemeters out at the start can cause disasters at the end!


No comments:

Post a Comment